Wife and Marriage Luck – some things and Quotes to Consider
No woman has bad luck. The bible itself testifies the fact – for a man, getting a wife is similar to finding a good thing and owes a favor from God. The very day you took your wife in, you took a favor for yourself.
A wife has the power to electrify and brighten the life of her man. Marriage is the second reincarnation of life according to many religious beliefs.
Many men live aimlessly their life wasting their life until and unless they get married. Here the wife acts as the driving force to move the man towards a goal; hence, changing his life for good and bringing luck for him.
The wife acts as a great initiative to her husband to become homely, a man of responsibility, to have a career and to live a purposeful life.
A Few Marriage and Wife Quotes to consider
- The happiest moment of my life was when I heard my wife holler back at me. ~ Stan Newberry
- It’s a tricky but interesting balancing act. From May until October, my wife and I are almost total strangers. ~ Peter Juaire
- A second marriage is like a warmed-up meal. ~ Romanian Proverb
- Happy the marriage where the husband is the head and the wife the heart. ~ Estonian Proverb
- Marriage is like a bank account. You put it in, you take it out, and you lose interest. ~ Irwin Cory
- Marriage is the death of hope. ~ Woody Allen
- I’m so confident that I mortgaged my home to pay all the expenses so far. I wouldn’t do that to my wife. ~ Mort Walker
- Marriage is the only war in which you sleep with the enemy. ~ Mexican Proverb
- All I wanted was a refund, but instead we got treated like criminals. They made my wife cry on her honeymoon, and that’s priceless. ~ Gregory Amditis
- Pleasure for one hour, a bottle of wine. Pleasure for one year a marriage; but pleasure for a lifetime, a garden. ~ Chinese Proverb
- I can understand that the whole world is interested in my wife [Madonna]. That’s even why I married her. ~ Guy Ritchie
- When a woman marries again it is because she detested her first husband. When a man marries again it is because he adored his first wife. Women try their luck; men risk theirs. ~ Oscar Wilde
A wife bringing good luck to her husband is proved by many ancient traditions that are followed during the wedding ceremony. In fact, according to a Scottish tradition, there is a custom of putting a silver sixpence into her left shoe which is indeed a blessing for the couple as it is believed to bring them wealth.
In some other traditions, the wife has to wear a blue gown on her wedding day which also signifies luck for her husband.
There are still other traditions which say that the wife has to wear something borrowed from others — again to bring luck to her husband. And from all these examples we come to know how important a role the wife plays in bringing luck not only to her man but also to the whole family.
It is believed that a person should not feel depressed from his bad luck till his marriage. Once he gets married, it can be possible that his wife brings his luck back. From the ancient time, people believe that women are the blessings of the God. Thus, in one or the other way, a wife is a synonym of luck for her husband.
Sun Signs for husband and wife decides the luck in their life.
Different sun signs of men also affect their luck with their wife. For example,
- Virgo males get affected greatly with a change in their fortune after marriage.
- Gemini men do not get affected by their wives at all. They love to be bondage free.
- Capricorn men marry to change their luck. .
According to the popular phrase ‘behind every successful man there is a woman’, in about 90 percent cases, this woman is none other than his wife, the soul mate of the man himself. It’s a well-known saying that when you marry your luck changes.
In Hindu mythology it is believed that if your luck is not working, your better half’s luck will work for you. A perfect marriage is at least 89 percent good luck in finding the right person at the right time. The rest is destiny.
So all those single guys out there, are you ready to chase your luck?
Copyright © WishGoodLuck.com
Bindi Dot Decoration (moved to IndiaAura.com)
Kajal Ancient Eye Cosmetic (moved to IndiaAura.com)
More Menu Selections